To most people, buying a computer is a serious investment, and making a wise purchasing decision is of paramount importance. There are many options available to consumers, ranging from low end computers with limited capacities to exorbitantly expensive upgraded systems that can do just about anything. For the average computer user, however, the safest bet is to go with an Apple computer. Apple’s desktop computers and Apple’s MacBooks both provide users with just about everything they could possibly require from a computer at a very reasonable price. Here are a few of the reasons why you will not be disappointed with purchasing a MacBook or an iMac:
1. Apple Computers are Versatile: Most people find that they can do just about anything they need to with their Apple computer. The iMac desktop version, as well as the MacBook and MacBook Pro laptop versions, come standard with a wide variety of extremely helpful applications. These computers come bundled with an excellent software package. Right out of the box, Apple users have access to word processing, iTunes, iPhoto, Garage Band, iMovie and iChat. With these software programs, users can do anything from record an audio song to edit and print their favorite photographs.
2. Apple Computers are User Friendly: Anybody who uses a MacBook or an iMac will tell you emphatically that Apple computers are extremely user friendly. In other words, most people find that using an Apple computer comes almost intuitively. Even if you have never before used a Macintosh, you will find that the computer is easy to navigate through and each software package is simple to use. Similar commands are used to execute similar functions with different programs so you will find that the techniques you learn with one of the software packages can be applied to other software packages as well.
3. Apple Computers Rarely Get Viruses: If you have been a PC user in the past, you probably have a fear of viruses instilled in you. PCs are notorious for picking up viruses in cyberspace so PC users must always be on guard. With Apple computers, however, users can let this guard down a bit. The hardware on Apple computers simply tends to remain virus free, which is a huge advantage to going with Apple.
4. Apple Computers are Durable: When people make a purchase as big as a computer, they want it to last. And the good news with Apple is that when you buy an iMac or a MacBook, you can count on durability. Many Apple computer users report keeping and using the very same computer for years on end. The hardware is built tough and it is reliable to the very core. And on the off chance that problems do arise, Apple Stores around the country are available with help desks to diagnose and repair the issue.
5. Apple Computers Allow for Advanced Techniques: Many people prefer their iMacs and MacBooks to PCs because they are able to accomplish things that a PC does not allow for out of the box. For instance, you can easily record a song; create a movie; or develop a slide show with your Apple computer. These functions are not left only to the professionals – even a novice computer user will find that he or she is able to accomplish these tasks with ease on an Apple computer.